What are the best things to do in Park City? Everyone has different tastes. My favorite thing to do in Park City may not be yours. Wouldn’t it be great if you had the input of lots of different people? Statistically speaking, the result would be more robust (accurate).
That’s why I love Tripadvisor. When I travel, I pull it up, look at the hotel or restaurant reviews, and spend my time and money according to other people’s rankings.
I decided to see what people are saying about Park City. Here, in order, is the best of Park City based upon the reviewers of Tripadvisor.
- Deer Valley® Resort Resort. No surprise here. It was named the Number 1 ski resort in North America for 6 years in a row. Reviewers commented on everything, including the food, grooming and service.
- Park City Museum. This was a surprise to me. Guess I take it for granted because I live here and have been numerous times.
- Park City Mountain Resort. People love the terrain park, easy access and ability to ski to Historic Main St. for lunch.
- Alpine Coaster. Expensive but worth the price and the wait.
- Utah Olympic Park. Watch the Flying Ace All Stars and check out the ski jumpers practicing their jumps. Fun for the family.
- Canyons Ski Resort. The food, terrain and size of the mountain make it a winner. Much better since the owner sunk millions into improvments.
- Egyptian Theater. Intimate, informal and fun. Not a bad seat in the house.
- Utah Winter Sports Park (at UT Olympic Park). Where else can you ride a real Bobsled?
- Kimball Art Center. Always interesting exhibits and free for the family. The Arts Festival is not to be missed.
- Gorgoza Park. Lots of fun, especially for kids. A great place to visit on your “day off” from skiing.
What are your favorite things to do in Park City? Based upon this list, would you rely upon the reviews at Tripadvisor.com when planning a vacation?