Why we Love our Town…
This past weekend’s “Autumn Aloft” balloon festival was nothing short of spectacular. I am very fortunate to raise my kids and work in such a magical place.
Since Outside Magazine named Park City the “Best Town in America” in 2013, there have been several accolades for our town.
The Park City Chamber of Commerce announced these recent ones in the national media:
- Condé Nast Traveler readers selected Park City as the “Friendliest City in America”
- Condé Nast Traveler readers selected Park City as number 7 on the list of “Top 30 Small Cities in America”
- Sunset Magazine named Park City as the “Best Ski Destination” in the 2015 Sunset Travel Awards.
- Travel + Leisure ranked Montage Deer Valley as number 15 on its “World’s Best Family-Friendly Resorts” and Stein Eriksen Lodge number 14 on the list of “World’s Best Hotels in the Continental US”
- Forbes selected Park City as one of the “10 Best Ski Towns”
- Stein Eriksen’s Glitretind Restaurant was ranked number 4 on the “Best Hotel Restaurants” list by USA Today’s Reader’s Choice. On the same list, Zoom Restaurant was ranked number 6 on the “Best Celebrity Owned Restaurant” list and Deer Valley’s Snow Park Ampitheater was ranked number 10 on the “Best Outdoor Music” venue list.
- Cooking Light magazine named Park Silly Sunday Market as one of the “Top 50 Farmer’s Markets” in the US.
- The International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA) named Park City a “Gold-Level Ride Center”.
My family enjoys all of the locations mentioned above. It’s truly extraordinary to live in a beautiful, small mountain town with world class amenities. What would you add to this list?