Third Quarter, 2012
- Park City September, 2012 pended sales were the highest since early 2012.
- Park City existing home sales rose 7% in September to 120 and are 10.1% higher than last September.
- Park City closed sales are up 100% since 2009.
- Fifty-two percent of Park City buyers paid for their real estate purchase with cash this year.
- The supply of Park City listings is the second lowest level since January, 2007.
- Distressed sales represented 13.5% of all sales in 2012.[10% REO/Bank owned and 3.5% short sales]. This is down from 27% of all sales in 2011. Less than 6% of our current listing inventory is made up of distressed properties.
- The median home price of $469,375 is essentially flat from one year ago.
Thanks to Rick Klein, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage for this information. If you would like a copy of Rick’s full slide show, let me know and I will email it to you.